Thursday, May 14, 2015

Do NOT read this blog post!

Just the mere title sends a shiver up a spine..  as though I have the power to tell you what to read, and what not to read.

Let's try another one...

Do NOT watch Game of Thrones!

How'd that one fly?..  about as well as the first, eh?

And that's the point of Scientology..  its underlying means by which it's adherents are kept in line in their thinking.  If you can't read a factual accounting of something, what do you really know about it?

Which brings me to my post today.  Tory Chrissman has been telling everyone to look at both sides.  I've been watching her videos for many years now, and recently, I realized I hadn't done that!..  I haven't read ANYthing by LRH!  Sooo..  I read Dianetics.  I read the OT levels.  I listened and watched LRH tapes and videos.  I read Scientology pamphlets, articles and posts.

Unlike scientology, I am tellg you all: READ Dianetics.  Read everything you can about Scientology.  Listen and watch the LRH tapes and videos available.  For having done so myself now, I can say with even more confidence:  Scientology is a cult..  a money scam..  a dangerous organization bent on mind and thought control.  To top it all off. there is no doubt in my mind that its based on the most ludicrous teachings and reasoning of someone I think was a lunatic: L. Ron Hubbard.

I dare you to read his stuff, and learn this cults claims and ideologies for yourself.

No WONDER this cult doesn't want their members to read anything other than what THEY tell them to..  any reasonable person who practices critical thinking would leave...  and many have, and are, and will.

Amazing how reading for oneself what one wants can help you know.  Isn't that the definition of the word `scientology'?..  to know how to know?  Hmmm...  something to `THINK' (and read!) about.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment