Thursday, April 30, 2015

Tory Magoo... what a gal!

ToryMagoo44 (Tory Chrisman), is an amazing lady.  I offer to you this recent video, showing one of the MANY (dozens on dozens) protests/raids she does against the cult of scientology:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=382rsmoth5c

I strongly suggest going to her YouTube channel, and watching her informative videos, not only of her protests, but of the vast insider knowledge she possesses of her over 30 years in that cult.  Not only has she educated me on the workings of the cult, but watching her videos has made me a better person.

Consider:  This is a woman who lost her husband (of over 20 years!) due to the cults disconnection policy.  This is a woman who, despite having epilepsy, was denied (almost to the point of death) the medications she needed for that condition on orders of the cult.  This is a woman, who (while INSIDE the cult), found out the cult was against free speech.  And it is this woman, who LEARNING that they were against freedom of speech, escaped..  with scientologists chasing her across the country in an attempt to take her back under their control.  Her escape story and videos are on her YouTube Channel).

However, in spite of all this (and SOOO much more), she always has a smile on her face.  She talks to cult members at the protests with knowledge and respect.  She calls em like she sees 'em.  (She knows her scientology shit!).

So unless I am mistaken, this woman is happy.

I am sure she has problems like the rest of us, but she is happy.  I do not know her personally, so I can only guess (with a reasonable modicum of certainty) she has bad days.

But..  she is happy.

There is fortitude here in this lady...  a real sense of `do the right thing'.

My point:  In the cult, she almost dies by denial of medical services.  Outside the cult, she is happy.

What a gal!

No comments:

Post a Comment