Welcome to ScientoloCheez...
Just another blog to show the bat-shit crazy crap that the cult of $cientology tries to foist on people, examine how it is they think they are a church (earning a tax exempt status), and the un-answered accusations that they have killed some of their followers.
We will examine many things here: RPF, KSW, SP and OT levels.. terms most people do not understand.
And yes... we will examine such things as Xenu, the Wall of Fire and David Miscavige. Terms many people MAY have heard of.
I have never been a $cientologist. I did, however, take their advice and read Dianetics. That discussion is for another day, and I do recommend reading it to get a basic understanding of the cults founder, L. Ron Hubbard.
We will follow the ongoing flood of news as we watch the fall of this cult; where high-profile adherents are fleeing in numbers, orgs are failing, and the leader (David Miscavige) continues to hide.
We will ask questions: What happened to Kyle Brennan, Lisa McPherson and MANY others who died in the `care' of $cientology.
I was never a member, but I was a protester, and will once again head to the protests if and when I am able to do so. I will also try to make available as many links to information sites, blogs and YouTube channels to keep the information about this dangerous cult. Here are a few you NEED to look at:
http://justiceforkylebrennan.blogspot.com
https://www.youtube.com/user/ToryMagoo44
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF326xyA0QHI7Z5xAwKQDJg
I believe in free speech. I believe in freedom of religion. I believe in human rights.
For these reasons, I stand against the cult of $cientology, as this entity endorses none of these.
No comments:
Post a Comment